Enjoy a Healthy, Confident Smile plus Optimal Oral Health with Routine Dental Exams and Cleanings
At Wildflower Dental, we encourage you to see us for preventive dental check-ups, no matter how long since you last saw a dentist. Dr. Jae Cho and the team offer professional exams and dental cleanings to detect and treat oral issues before they become significant problems. Visit us today, and you’ll be one step closer to a healthier, happier smile.
What to expect during routine dental exams
Your smile is the first thing people see, so keeping it healthy and beautiful is essential. While at-home dental care is critical, it isn’t adequate in itself. You must incorporate routine dental visits into your dental care regimen if you want all-rounded oral care.
We encourage our patients to visit us every six months, but much sooner if they are at risk of cavities and gum disease. During your routine oral exam, this is what you can expect:
- Medical history: If it’s your first visit, we’ll take your medical history, including past dental work, current medication, underlying conditions, allergies, etc. We need this information to tailor-make your treatment for a comfortable and successful outcome
- Oral exam: Our dental team inspects your mouth for signs of cavities, gum disease, misalignment, and oral cancer. The aim is to detect and treat oral issues before they advance
- Digital X-rays: If you are due for dental X-rays, we’ll order some to spot cysts, tumors, wisdom teeth, bone loss, and other dental issues not visible to the naked eye
- Professional cleaning: Our dental hygienist uses a dental scaler to remove accumulated dental plaque and tartar from your teeth and along the gum line. We then floss and polish your teeth to remove surface stains for a gleaming smile
If you’ve been avoiding the dentist for an extended period, it’s natural to feel intimidated about scheduling a visit. However, we assure you that our dental practice provides exceptional care in a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
Benefits of periodic oral exams and cleanings
Life can get busy to squeeze in time for a dental appointment. Yet, never skip routine dental exams.
Regular dental exams and cleanings:
- Prevent gum disease and tooth decay
- Keep your breath smelling fresh
- Protect your overall health
- Beautify your smile
- Save you from expensive, time-consuming restorative treatments
It’s never too late to reclaim your healthy smile. Please call (623) 400-2117 to schedule an appointment with Wildflower Dental for outstanding dental care.