Dr. Cho and his dedicated team are devoted to providing exceptional dental care. We want all of our patients to have a healthy, happy smile. That’s why we offer general dentistry services to help better the lives of our patients. When you have a great smile, you can feel good about both your appearance and health.
To make your dental visit more pleasant, we offer a range of amenities, including noise-canceling headphones, music, a coffee bar, and blankets and pillows.
If you’re looking for a dentist in Sun City AZ, come to Wildflower Dental! We offer a 5-year warranty on our services. We provide a variety of general dentistry services, such as the following:
- Preventative Care: With almost anything, you should start with the basics. It’s the same with teeth care. Simple brushing and flossing twice daily can significantly improve the health of your smile. At our Sun City AZ office, Dr. Cho and his team will instruct you on tips like these and more to help you obtain and maintain a beautiful smile. Using proper oral hygiene practices can increase the longevity of your smile, reduce the costs of dental work, and promote overall health.
- Professional Teeth Cleaning: Sometimes even your best personal oral hygiene efforts aren’t enough to counter unrelenting plaque and tartar. Built-up plaque eventually develops into tartar. Tartar can create localized cavities and contribute to tooth decay. Professional tooth cleaning at a dentist office is considered the best way to safely remove harmful tartar. Trust Dr. Cho and our skilled staff at Wildflower Dental to help you get a bright, shining smile with a deep teeth-cleaning. You’ll be glad you did!
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Oral cancer is a terrible disease that attacks your mouth and severely affects your ability to chew, breathe, and eat. It is often a silent disease. There are a few symptoms to look out for with oral cancer, including suspicious mouth sores, swollen mouth, hoarse throat, and more. Come into Wildflower Dental for an oral cancer screening for a higher chance of treating this dangerous disease before it’s too late.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: In the past, cavities were filled with a mixture of silver and mercury. These blatant, gray-colored fillings were unseemly. Fortunately, technological advancements have found a better way to fill cavities. At Wildflower Dental, we use fillings that are typically made of porcelain. Their tooth-like color should blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Extractions: Sometimes a tooth is so far decayed that the best option is extraction. Extraction will help relieve you of your tooth pain.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Also known as gum disease, periodontal disease is the leading cause of tooth loss. Bleeding, swollen gums are a good indicator of gum disease, but sometimes the symptoms are silent. Come to Wildflower Dental to prevent and treat periodontal disease.
Our dentist in Sun City AZ works hard to give his patients excellent dental care. Dr. Cho will make sure your teeth are in pristine condition and tip-top shape. Our accomplished team is committed to helping you achieve a brilliant smile with our outstanding general dentistry services.
Call Wildflower Dental today to schedule your appointment!