Our cosmetic dentist and his skilled team can perform any of the following aesthetic dentistry options:
A smile is the first thing most people notice when meeting someone new. Studies have shown that people with attractive smiles are often perceived as healthier and more successful. Why not leave a good first impression? At Wildflower Dental, attaining a flawless smile is easier than you think. We have a wide range of cosmetic-dentistry options at an affordable price. Under our care, you can have an impeccable smile!
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are an excellent way to restore your teeth. They can be used to repair minor cosmetic flaws, such as chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth. A porcelain veneer is a finely shaved piece of porcelain that is directly bonded to your tooth. This fortifies and protects your enamel while enhancing the appearance of your damaged tooth. At Wildflower Dental, we will customize your veneers, so they appear all-natural.
- Teeth Whitening: Over time, teeth are susceptible to staining and discoloration. Professional tooth whitening can significantly brighten your smile. At Wildflower Dental, we use Opalescence Boost to effectively whiten teeth. This in-office treatment will lift your teeth several shades lighter. Dr. Cho and his associates can give you a beautiful, sparkling smile in just one appointment!
- Dental Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are typically used to fill gaps in your smile. A dental crown replaces a single tooth while a dental bridge typically spans several missing teeth. Dental crowns can also be placed on top of damaged teeth to further protect them. Our dental crowns and bridges are crafted out of fine porcelain to give you a natural-looking smile.
- Dental Implants: If you are missing teeth, dental implants can give you a full smile again. Dental implants include a titanium post, abutment connector, and porcelain crown. The titanium post provides stability and functionality for your jaw bone while the porcelain crown fills in the space left behind by the missing tooth. The abutment connector attaches the post and crown together. With dental implants, you can have a perfectly intact smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Traditional fillings were made from silver and mercury. They would often contrast against white teeth. At Wildflower Dental, we use tooth-colored fillings that can blend in with your smile. Most people won’t realize you had dental work done!
At Wildflower Dental, we can help your dream smile become a reality. Come to our office for a consultation. We’ll work with you to make realistic and attainable smile goals. With our help, you can have a dazzling grin that will impress your friends and family!Call our Sun City AZ office to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry options. Schedule an appointment today with our experienced dentist!