At Wildflower Dental in Sun City AZ, we know it can be discouraging to start losing teeth. It happens to a lot of us! When we age, our enamel weakens and our gums become loose. This can lead to misalignment, an unstable jaw, and eventual tooth loss.
So, what is the best solution for such a disheartening problem? Modern dentistry offers many, but dental implants are our most popular option by far. The reasons are simple and we’ve outlined them for you below.
- Stability: Even if your teeth are largely well-structured and you brush them every day, your jaw can lose bone mass over time. With this come several structural issues. Thanks to implants, you can avoid any remaining teeth from inheriting the problems that your removed teeth carried with them.
- Confidence: With a newly restored smile, you can regain your social life and improve your self-esteem.
- Adaptability: Once your implant is in place, it is compatible with dentures and other restorative dentistry options, so you can easily complete your smile makeover with minimal extra steps.
- Maintenance: Implants are as easy to care for as teeth, and restorations that are compatible with them are usually easy to remove and clean.
- Durability: Dental implants last a lifetime, when properly taken care of. What’s more, they avoid embarrassing issues like denture slippage and require no sticky adhesives in order to stay anchored to the jaw.
Wildflower Dental in Sun City AZ specializes in dental implants and other restorative dentistry options. Patients from Peoria, Surprise, and Sun City West also come to us for complete general dentistry. Contact us today!