At Wildflower Dental in Sun City AZ, we always sing the praises of implant dentistry. We believe it offers the most advanced, permanent solution to problems like tooth loss, enamel reduction, and tooth decay. But don’t take it at face value!
Our team has put together a list of statistics that show how effective dental implants are at solving oral health issues.
Dental Implant Facts and Statistics
- Over 90% of dental implants are made of titanium, which is the best metal to use because it fuses seamlessly with the bone.
- 156 million Americans (and counting) are missing a tooth. This means dental implants are a must for a lot of patients!
- Implants have a 98% success rate; the highest in all of restorative dentistry.
- Additional restorations can be affixed to dental implants much more securely than other options. Traditional dentures, for instance, use sticky adhesives to hold the restoration in place.
- Tooth loss can happen for a variety of symptoms; most often tooth decay, gum disease, and trauma.
Wildflower Dental in Sun City AZ believes getting a dental implant can be your first step in rejuvenating and restoring your smile. Patients from Peoria, Surprise, and Sun City West also come to us for general and cosmetic dentistry. Contact us today!