Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These problems are all-too-common. But you don’t have to live with them, thanks to cosmetic dentistry from Wildflower Dental in Sun City AZ. There are fixes for these vexing tooth troubles!
- Porcelain Veneers. These extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically improve your smile.
- Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
- Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing little bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
- Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
- Dental Implants. Patients missing one or more of their teeth can get lifelike replacements that are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth in look and function.
Countless dental patients have achieved beautiful smiles with a cosmetic dentistry smile makeover from Wildflower Dental in Sun City AZ.
Contact Wildflower Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):